NFBNJ-Seniors] Here's hoping you join us tomorrow night for our conference call.

Johanna Baccan 24kjo at optonline.net
Sun Jun 11 22:29:08 UTC 2017

Dear Janie,

Yes, you are correct about the minutes.  I did read the minutes before I sent you my first E-mail and saw the correct date.  But I thought what if someone is not reading the minutes and thinks it may of changed.  But you know us Seniors are really smart and I am sure we all know the correct day and time.

Thanks again for all of your support!

Love,

Johanna