NFBNJ-Seniors] monthly game night

nancy Lynn seabreeze.stl at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 21:00:16 UTC 2017

It’s that time of the month again, time to have fun playing a game where you answer thought-provoking questions that Bonnie found on Bookshare. Participants can also bring a few questions to throw out to the group. These are feeling or opinion questions with no wrong answers, and we play in a safe and nonjudgmental environment. We also play a modified version of the old game To Tell the Truth. In this version, each person presents 3 statements about themselves, 2 true and 1 false or partly false. Then everyone else in the group takes a turn at guessing the false one. That’s always lots of fun, so, even if you don’t have questions, bring those 3 statements about yourself.
If you’d like to join us, we’re playing again this wednesday at 9pm eastern time and 6pm pacific time. Just call 7128328330 and enter 6201340 when asked for an access code. You can come with or without questions, but come on and join the fun. You never know what you’ll learn about your fellow listers.