NFBNJ-Seniors] Monthly Game Night Announcement

nancy Lynn seabreeze.stl at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 03:03:45 UTC 2018

Summer is fast coming to an end. Your days have probably been filled with good books, movies, and time with friends. Are you ready  to do something new now that nights are cooler?

Each month, we get together for a game night.  You are invited to join us.

If you accept this invitation, you will learn more about yourself and others too. In our version, there are no right or wrong answers. Our questions are about life and can be serious or funny. We've composed our list of favorite albums, discussed failures in the kitchen, what we would invent if we could and whom we would choose to teach us something we would love to know more about.    The possibilities are as endless as the power of your imagination.

If you have something you have heard or wondered about and would like to hear what others think, we would love to have you join us. If you'd like  to come and just participate, you are welcome to do that too.

The object here is to spend time with others who enjoy answering questions and the discussion that accompanies them.

If you have questions to bring, please feel free to share them. If you just want to try this and see how it goes, we would love to have you.

To join us, please make a note of August 29. We get together at 8:30 P.M. Eastern Time, that's 5:30 Pacific and we play for about two hours.  Please  call 7128328330 and enter 6201340 when asked for an access code. We have been getting together    regularly for several years and would like to meet and get to know you. You will have a good time!