NFBNJ-Seniors] Fw: December Calendar for the NFB Network of Seniors Divisions and Groups

Jane Degenshein jdegen16 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 2 23:00:50 UTC 2019

Well all
As promised, we have gotten together across the nation to offer senior
division meetings  to anyone that wishes to phone in
each month, we will get the calendar of senior division meetings out to you
Feel Free to join in the fun by attending another state’s division meeting
If you do so, report it on our senior division meeting when we go round the
phone
woo hoo to all