NFBNJ-Seniors] Game Night Happens On Thanksgiving Eve

nancy Lynn seabreeze.stl at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 20:30:30 UTC 2019

If you want a rest from all the cooking, baking, and other activities before your big Thanksgiving dinner and time with family and friends, do join us for a fun filled two hours of questions and answers. I promise you will enjoy our time together.

The festivities  begin at 8:30 Eastern time or 5:30 Pacific.

If you would like to connect with some people who think and care deeply about our world or just want to laugh at the vagaries of life and the experiences we all have,   please consider joining us on  Wednesday, November 27.

We answer life questions, so if you have one you would like to share, bring it along. If you would just like to play a game you don't have to win but  have  a good time with good friends, you are welcome.

  Here is the information you will need to do that.

To join us, call 712-832-8330.  Put in the code 6201340 and you will be there. I do hope you will join us. There are no right or wrong answers. Fun is the only thing on our agenda.

Bonnie Blose