NFBNJ-Seniors] Fw: medical id

Jane Degenshein jdegen16 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 31 02:20:09 UTC 2019

Gotten from Anne Marie Harris. . .

From: lovey1160 at gmail.com

To: 'Jane Degenshein'
Subject: medical id

Hi Jane,

Someone asked for this again at last night’s senior meeting.

The medical ID is on the screen of an I phone and is an app for android
users.

I phone:

Press the home button to reveal the passcode screen

If just using magnification tap the word Emergency

Voiceover users touch and double tap the bottom left of the screen, siri
should say Emergency

The next screen is a keypad with medical ID at the bottom left corner

Tap and open to reveal a form to fill in all of the necessary information

Now should you have an emergency the info can be retrieved by anyone without
accessing your phone’s personal information.

For android users go to google play and download the app either manually  or
by asking google to open medical ID at google play

As with I phones the form will appear to complete.

Thank goodness for Reader’s Digest who shared this info some time ago.

Anne Marie