[NFBNJ-SportsandRec] Appointment of Vacant Sports and Recreation Division Board Seat

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 15:55:32 UTC 2018

>From the desk of Linda Melendez, President, Sports & Recreation Division of
NFBNJ.

Sports and Recreation Division Officers, Board Members and Members:

The Officers and Board Members of the Sports and Recreation Division of
NFBNJ have unanimously voted to accept my appointment of Tony Santiago to
fill our vacant board seat. Tony has been involved with Sports and
Recreation since the establishment of the NFBNJ Sports and Recreation
Committee in March 2017.

I know I speak for all the members of the Sports and Recreation Division
when I say congratulations and thank you to Tony as we look forward to his
continued participation, support and dedication to our newly Established
Sports and Recreation Division of NFBNJ.

Thank you to Sherlock Washington for his continued commitment and support as
a Sports and Recreation Division member.  I would also like to thank all our
members who expressed interest in filling the vacated board seat.

Forwarded by:

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey
Owner, Mackey Enterprises, LLC
Treasurer & Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey
Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of Delaware, Pennsylvania,
Nevada, & Illinois
Member, National Federation of the Blind (NFB) Blind Users Innovating &
Leading Design (BUILD) Team
609-680-8488
 <mailto:Bmackey88 at gmail.com> Bmackey88 at gmail.com
 <http://www.mackeyenterprisesllc.com/> www.mackeyenterprisesllc.com

"Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make
those dreams come true"
      -Vince Papale