[NFBNJ-SportsandRec] Sending & replying to messages sent through the listserv

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 19:37:09 UTC 2018

>From the desk of Linda Melendez, President, Sports & Recreation Division of
NFBNJ.

Greetings to all,

I would like to remind all about the procedure for submitting messages to be
posted to our announcement listserv, along with the procedure for replying
to those messages.

To submit a message to the listserv, please send your message to
lindamelendez220 at gmail.com <mailto:lindamelendez220 at gmail.com>  to be
reviewed. If approved, I or the division secretary will post it to the
listserv. The only individuals authorized to submit messages through the
listserv without being pre-approved are myself, Brian Mackey, Annemarie
Cooke, Geri McGinty, and Joe Ruffalo.

If there is a message sent through the listserv that you wish to reply to,
please send a message to the sending individual off list. For example, if
Brian Mackey sent a message through the listserv you reply to Brian off
list.

I will mention this during our February meeting for further discussion if
needed. If you have questions regarding this procedure, please contact me at
lindamelendez220 at gmail.com <mailto:lindamelendez220 at gmail.com>  or 732 421
7063.

Forwarded by:

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey
Owner, Mackey Enterprises, LLC
Treasurer & Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey
Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of Delaware, Pennsylvania,
Nevada, & Illinois
Member, National Federation of the Blind (NFB) Blind Users Innovating &
Leading Design (BUILD) Team
609-680-8488
 <mailto:Bmackey88 at gmail.com> Bmackey88 at gmail.com
 <http://www.mackeyenterprisesllc.com/> www.mackeyenterprisesllc.com

"Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make
those dreams come true"
      -Vince Papale