[NFBNJ-SportsandRec] NFBNJ: Washington Seminar Donation Thank You

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 19:04:45 UTC 2018

February 11, 2018

Dear Sports & Recreation Division of NFBNJ,

Thank you for your kind donation of $50.00 for the National Federation of
the Blind of New Jersey earmarked for Washington Seminar.

The National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey, an affiliate of the
National Federation of the Blind, is an organization that believes in the
full capacity of blind people, and has the power, influence, diversity and
determination to help transform our dreams into reality. Through your
contribution, you assist our members to raise their expectations and so that
blind persons can live the lives they want despite their blindness.

Sincerely,

Joe Ruffalo, President

www.nfbnj.org <http://www.nfbnj.org>