[NFBNJ-SportsandRec] Who's ready to walk those holiday calories off or continue walking 7, 500 steps a day!!!

Linda Melendez lindamelendez220 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 05:43:20 UTC 2019

Hello Sports and Recreation Division Members:

Happy New Year to all! Do you feel you put on a few pounds over the
holiday, want to walk a minimum of 7,500 steps a day or feeling board
because of this cold weather? Would you like to get out, socialize and move
that body of yours? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you
need to meet me and other NFBNJ friends for a fun walk through the Garden
State Plaza Mall in Paramus! I can promise you it will be filled with fun
and laughter! Bring your friend; bring your guide dog or your white cane.

Coordinator: Trish Ebel
Location: Garden State Plaza Mall
Macy’s 500 Garden State Plaza, Paramus, 07652
<https://maps.google.com/?q=500+Garden+State+Plaza,+Paramus,+07652&entry=gmail&source=g>
Access Link Accessible