[NFBNJ] NFBNJ Member And CBVI Consumer Performing on TV Tonight! (Monday, December 5th)

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Mon Dec 5 15:31:28 UTC 2016

Greetings to all!
Congratulations to Matthew Whitaker!
Some of our members may remember Matthew performing at several After The Holidays Parties sponsord by the NFBNJ. Matthew shares his excitement with his CBVI educational counselor.
Matthew is putting his pieces to his puzzle to live the life he wants!
Congratulations!
Note: I received this morning and the show is on tonight!
Please share with others.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net