[NFBNJ] Time Sensitive Tonight's National Federation of the Blind Scholarship Program Conference Call At 8:00 PM

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Tue Dec 13 13:16:54 UTC 2016

Greetings to all!
The following time sensitive notice is provided.
Please join the New Jersey Association of Blind Students, NJABS, on the call this evening, Tuesday, December 13  at 8:00 PM.

Request for distribution from Veronica Gaspa, President, NJABS.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

Subject: National Federation of the Blind Scholarship Program Conference Call

Please read and share the following time sensitive message.

On Tuesday, December 13 at 8:00 PM the New Jersey Association of Blind Students will be having a conference call with Patti Chang, chairperson for the National Federation of the Blind Scholarship Program. Receiving a NFB scholarship would grant you funds to attend the annual NFB National Convention in Orlando Florida in 2017, allow you to connect with many blind leaders and mentors from across the country, and provide a scholarship between 3 and 12 thousand dollars to assist with college expenses. Applying for an NFB scholarship also means you would get a chance to win a National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey scholarship. Apply once for a chance to receive two scholarships! To get all of your questions answered and to learn more please join us on Tuesday, December 13 at 8:00 PM.

Please use the following conference call line information:

Dial 7124320180

Access Code 460994

Best,

Vee Gaspa, President