[NFBNJ] National Association of Blind Students Cook Book FundraiserPlease share with others

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Wed Dec 14 21:36:31 UTC 2016

Greetings to all!
Let’s support the next generation of Federation leaders to and from the dining table!  GRIN!
Received from Veronica Gaspa, NABS board member.
I just ordered a large print cookbook to donate as a door prize at The After TheHolidays Party.
Joe Ruffalo, President
NFBNJ
973 743 0075
nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Dear NFBNJ!
Are you still looking for that perfect holiday gift?

Are you getting tired of making the same food over and over again?

I  have the answer to all your cooking and gifting problems.

The national Association of Blind Students has started a cook book fundraiser. Each cook book includes recipes from starters, to on trays. You can find food from Italy, to China. Each cook book is 15 dollars, and you can get your copy in print, large print, or braille. To learn more, or to order your cook book please contact Vee Gaspa, National Association of Blind Students board member at:

4349891868

or:

Veronica.gaspa at student.shu.edu

Best,