[NFBNJ] NFBNJ: Labtop Computers Reduced Very Affordable Effective August 1

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Fri Jul 29 19:38:35 UTC 2016

Greetings to all on the announcement list!
I received from our friend and colleague, David DeNotaris.
I forward to all as reference for your consideration.
In the past, the equipment worked well.

Please read and share with others.
nfbnj1 at verizon.net

FYI

Press Release – Effective August 1, 2016

In an effort to make accessible laptops more affordable to students and
others,  Computers for the Blind is dropping the price from $160 to $130.
These computers come loaded with powerful software that will enhance the
education, employability, independence and quality of life of those who can
least afford them.

No age or income requirements. We also honor this price for organizations.
Join the 9,000 consumers who have benefited from our computers.

Talking Typing Teacher is still available by MarvelSoft on our computers for
$10 (90% off retail) thanks to a grant we received.

David Jeppson
Executive Director
Computers for the Blind

Contact us at: