[NFBNJ] CBVI Town Hall Meeting - Please Help Spread the Word!

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Fri Apr 21 15:22:13 UTC 2017

Greetings to all!

I received the following message from Pamela Gaston, NJ CBVI.
We have another opportunity to participate and to provide thoughts to work together to make a difference!
Please share with others.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

Subject: CBVI Town Hall Meeting - Please Help Spread the Word!

All Are Invited to Participate in the NJ Commission for the Blind and Visually Impaired

TOWN HALL MEETING

Saturday, June 10, 2017

9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.

NJ Department of Children and Families Training Facility

30 Van Dyke Avenue
New Brunswick, N.J. 08901

This forum is being offered as part of a Comprehensive Statewide Needs Assessment to determine how CBVI can better serve the blind, vision impaired and deaf-blind residents of New Jersey.

Transportation, access accommodations and lunch can be provided.

For further information please email: townhall at dhs.state.nj.us