[NFBNJ] sharing Important Message

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Mon Dec 18 13:00:46 UTC 2017

Greetings to all!
The following was forwarded by Jane Degenshein, President of the Technology Division of the NFBNJ.
Jane received from Anne Marie Harris, member of the Technology Division and a member in the Garden State Chapter.
Thanks Anne Marie harris for sharing the following  message.
Please share with others.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

****

Hello friends
Received this from anne Marie Harris and forwarding to all

Hi Janie,
I wanted to share something for Microsoft users to be on the look out for. Yesterday, I received a landline message from a toll-free number claiming to be Microsoft calling regarding an emergency with my Office subscription. I did not return the call. I did however, call the Microsoft Disability desk. They confirmed it to be a scam. Microsoft is investigating other such incidents. Please share this info with other NFB members. Ask they contact Microsoft at the Disability number 800 936-5900 if they experience any such call. I have shared with my chapter president to inform Garden State members.

Anne Marie Harris