[NFBNJ] Happy holidays everyone.

Jimmy Vonderlinden jimmyv1130 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 19 07:33:31 UTC 2017

Hey guys. It's Jimmy Vonderlinden  I just want to take this time to wish my  tech division and Federation friends I happy, and healthy holiday season. 2017 was an awesome year. I'm looking forward to being a part of this awesome group of people in 2018 It really puts a big smile on my face, especially when I'm able to help someone out with their computer problems or answer a question. I really enjoy being a helping hand to the blindness community I can't wait to see what the new year brings. I love you all