[NFBNJ] Updated Holiday Party Saturday January 6 Includes GreenDrop and PayPal Procedure

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Wed Dec 20 18:05:06 UTC 2017

Subject:     Updated Holiday Party Saturday January 6 Includes GreenDrop and PayPal Procedure

Greetings to all!
Hope you are making plans to join us at the 9th annual After The Holidays Party.  The flyer is below.  Please share with others.
For those that don’t want to make payment via check, we  have included procedure to make payment via PayPal.
We have included the deadline date, don’t hesitate!

Also, I have included information pertaining to the GreenDrop program as we will be collecting items at the party.  See below.
To all others, please visit the state website for additional information pertaining to the GreenDrop program. Visit, www.nfbnj.org

Hope you can join us and our special guest.  The guy that wears the red suit!

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

***

You are cordially invited to the National Federation of the Blind of NJ’s 9th Annual After the Holidays Party
Saturday, January 6, 2018
1 to 5 p.m.
Knights of Columbus Hall
94 Bridge Street, Belleville, NJ
Access Link accessible
Cross Street: Belleville Avenue

$25 per adult; $15 for children 6- 12 years; free for children 6 & younger

Please include a separate sheet with attendees’ names & phone numbers.
All payment must be received no later than December 31, 2017.

Make your check payable to NFBNJ and mail to:
254 Spruce Street
Bloomfield, NJ 07003

If you wish to register to attend the party by paying via PayPal or credit/debit card, please visit www.nfbnj.org/holiday-party/registration.

For additional information call Joe at 973-743-0075.

We’ll have door prizes, a sing–along & a special appearance by jolly old Santa!

Special note: If you would like an attendee to receive a gift from Santa, please bring a wrapped gift labeled with the name of the recipient.

MISTLETOE MAGIC MENU
Holiday Tossed Garden Salad with Vinaigrette Dressing
Chicken Savoy, Eggplant Rollatini, Meatballs, Pasta with Vodka Sauce
Assorted Cold Cuts and Potato Salad
Chicken Fingers
Rolls and Butter
Homemade Holiday Desserts
Coffee, Tea and Assorted Soft Drinks
Cash bar will be available.

Please join us in celebrating the holiday season! We look forward to seeing all of our members, family and friends!

***

On Saturday, January 6, 2018, the National Federation of the Blind of new
Jersey and the Belleville Knights of Columbus Council 835  will be
sponsoring a GreenDrop collection of household goods.
As you clean out your closets, basements, attics, items that are no longer
needed can benefit the blind community as your donations will assist with
programs for blind students, seniors and veterans.
We accept new or gently used items including clothes, shoes, household
items, kitchenware,    games and toys, small appliances,electronics,
sporting goods, books, CD's.
Please mark each bag or box with NFB in order for the organization to
receive credit for items donated.
Please drop off all items on Saturday, January 6, between noon and 3:00 pm
at 94 Bridge Street, Belleville, New Jersey.
If you can not drop off, please call GreenDrop to arrange for a home pick up
by calling, GreenDrop at 888 610 4632
www.nfbpickup.org

When making arrangements for a home pickup, please mention the NFB for your
donation.
Note: All bags and boxes must have NFB written on in order for the National
Federation of the Blind to receive credit.

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBNJ:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbnj_nfbnet.org/nfbnj1%40verizon.net