[NFBNJ] Merry Christmas And Warm Holiday Wishes To All

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Fri Dec 22 03:19:48 UTC 2017

Greetings to all!

Wishing all a healthy holiday season and I want to thank you for your
support in 2017 and looking forward to working together to make a difference
in 2018!

During the national board meeting of the NFB in early December, the
tradition is to conduct a Thanksgiving dinner with the two national boards,
members of the Action Fund and the staff of the NFB.  With terrific food,
warm fellowship and plenty of time to relax with colleagues, the evening was
enjoyed by all.
During the entertainment portion of the evening, words to familiar songs are
changed to provide the NFB flavor.

I have pasted the following for your singing pleasure.

Joe Ruffalo’s Holly Jolly Christmas

Take a trip out to New Jersey, the most positive place around,
There's a man out there who shuns despair, it’s banished from his town
He is joyfully infectious, as he sends his message clear
Be it known to all in convention hall, there’s no depression here

Oh, Joe the Ruffalo, your leadership is clear
Oh, Joe the Ruffalo, your heart we hold so dear
Bringing hope and cheer and gladness, to the blind who yearn to know
For the NFB and equality, we care, we share, we grow.

Best Wishes, Good Health and Thanks for Caring!
Joe and Judy Ruffalo