[NFBNJ] Frosty The Snowman Attended Today's After The Holidays Party

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Sun Jan 8 00:17:11 UTC 2017

    Greetings to all!
As you know, the affiliate with assistance from the Northern Chapter
conducted the 8th annual After The Holidays party in Belleville at the
Knights of Columbus.
For those that attended and kicked Frosty the Snowman in the shins, we thank
you.
For those that had to cancel, we understand.
For those that mailed in payment via checks, please call me to discuss the
following:
a. keep as a donation
b. write void on the check and mail back to you
c. rip up the check

Again, thanks for your interest, time and energy to change what it means to
be blind!

nfbnj1 at verizon.net