[NFBNJ] Access Link Transportation Arrangements For The NFBNJ State Convention

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Tue Oct 31 16:43:04 UTC 2017

    Greetings to all!
For those attending the state convention and using Access Link, see below.
For those not attending the state convention and know someone who is, please
forward.

Les Cameron was assigned to contact Access Link to secure the procedures for
reserving Access Link for the state convention.
Thanks Less for the below information.

All procedures to reserve transportation remain the same however, when
making your reservation, please inform the operator with the following
words.
The Holiday Inn.

Access Link has in the system listed as Holiday Inn for the state
convention.

If you want or need the address, here it is.
Holiday Inn
151 Route 72 East
Manahawkin, New Jersey

nfbnj1 at verizon.net