[NFBNJ] NJ Transit Wants Your Opinion!

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Tue Apr 3 19:30:42 UTC 2018

Greetings to all!

Let your voices be heard!

nfbnj1
@verizon.net

The following request is being forwarded by NFBNJ and CBVI as a courtesy, in
accordance with our continued efforts to ensure that consumers have the
opportunity to provide input on matters  that may be of interest or of
benefit to individuals who are blind and vision-impaired and should not be
construed as an official endorsement.

NJ TRANSIT Newark Penn Station Train Departure Monitor Survey

Dear Valued Customer,

You are invited to participate in NJ TRANSIT's Newark Penn Station Departure
Monitor Survey. Some changes have recently been made to improve the
Departure Monitors found at Newark Penn Station. We would like your input to
get feedback to make further improvements. Please participate in this short
survey.  To show our appreciation for completing the survey and upon
providing your contact information, you will be entered in a drawing to win
either a Free Monthly Pass or a $100 Gift Card.

Please use this link to access the survey:
https://www.research.net/r/NWKMonitor

Please be assured that your responses will be used for research purposes
only.

Thank you, in advance, for responding to the survey.

NJ TRANSIT
NJ TRANSIT Information:

(973) 275-5555

  Operator assistance 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. daily

  Automated information 24 hours/day

Through Facebook or Twitter:        @NJTRANSIT