[NFBNJ] Fw: BrailleNoteNeeded For Six Weeks

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Fri Dec 7 20:00:57 UTC 2018

    Greetings to all!
Please read and sshare with others.
Request for distribution from Sarah Weinstein, Central Jersey Chapter
member.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

From: Sarah Weinstein
Hi Joe,

Here is my contact information:

Sarah Weinstein

62 Dewey Avenue

High Bridge, NJ 08829

908-638-8841 home number

Cell: 908-419-0608

Email: smweinstein10 at gmail.com <mailto:smweinstein10 at gmail.com>

I am looking for a loaner BrailleNote BT while my other one is being
repaired. I use a BrailleNote to take notes during NFB meetings, lifeskills
training at home, looking for jobs, computer training, and job interviews. I
need the loaner BrailleNote BT for 6 weeks.

Please email everyone.

Sarah Weinstein