[NFBNJ] NFBNJ: Fwd: Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] Fwd: Announcement request to submit to NFB list

nfbnj.secretary at aol.com nfbnj.secretary at aol.com
Mon Jan 8 03:21:40 UTC 2018

>From the desk of Joe Ruffalo, President NFBNJ
Received from Alice Eaddy President
National Association of the Blind DeafBlind Division

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

To: David Andrews <dandrews at visi.com>, Alice Eaddy <Cheiro_alice at aol.com>
From: Janice Toothman <janice.toothman at verizon.net>
Subject: Announcement request to submit to NFB list
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 13:49:06 -0500

David,

Happy Holidays! I have attached a flyer regarding a Fundraising raffle that the National Association of the DeafBlind will conduct and from now until its drawing on January 29 at the Great Gathering in at Washington Seminar.

Can you please send the attached flyer out as an email to all of the NFB lists.
Thank you.

Janice Toothman
Second Vice-President
National Association of the DeafBlind
We are, We care, We share, We grow, We make a difference

Forwarded by,

Alice Eaddy Secretary,
 (856)765-0601
 nfbnj.secretary at aol.com

We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated. Maya Angelou

---
http://www.avg.com

Washington Seminar 2018 Raffle

Holiday Inn Hotel

550 C St SW, Washington, DC 20004

To benefit the National Association of the DeafBlind

A backpack filled with-

$250 worth of Gift Cards

(Amazon, iTunes, Starbucks, Target & Uber)

Amazon Echo Dot

TCL Pulse (compatible w/ any Smartphone)

Ultra Slim 3.0 4 Port USB Data Hub

JLab Bluetooth Wireless Over-the-Ear Headphones

Ghiradelli Chocolate Bars & Assorted Nuts

Raffle Tickets Cost:

1 for $3.00

2 for $5.00

5 for $10.00

25 for $20.00

Drawing will occur during the Great Gathering-in on January 29, 2018

 Please purchase tickets by January 24, 2018 if by mail; unless you intent to purchase tickets at the Hotel on either Sunday (1/28/18) from 1:00PM-4:00 or Monday (1/29/19 from 12:00PM-5:00PM

Send Requests for tickets to Janice Toothman Janice.toothman at verizon.net or text 301-332-2516

12608 Milburn Lane Bowie, MD 20715-1612

Make Checks/Money Order to National Association of the DeafBlind (NADB)