[NFBNJ] MY FIRST OFFICIAL RELEASED ALBUM

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Sat Jan 13 22:21:16 UTC 2018

Greetings to all!
Request for distribution from Bryan Woolbert, member, South Jersey Shore
Chapter and the New Jersey Association of Blind Students.

I first met Bryan and his mom, at a chapter meeting in south Jersey.
He is a gifted musician and a person with  a talent with computers.
Hope you enjoy.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

***

Hey Joe,
I am thrilled to inform you that my first EP (Half Album) containing 6
original instrumental pieces is being released this weekend! It is titled
“Sounds of Nature: Songs from Dreams & Inspirations." It will be out on
several music sites and streaming services. I am awaiting final confirmation
from iTunes and Apple Music, but it will be released there shortly. I am
holding an Album Release Party event on Facebook, where I will shoot live
video as I play some songs from the album and others I enjoy. Here is the
link to the event:

Album Release Party Facebook Event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/207804963111477/?ti=icl

Additionally, the music is available on Amazon Music. Note: iOS users should
use Safari to purchase and download the music; do not use Amazon App or it
will not work.
1. Open Safari
2. Go to amazon.com
3. Search my name Bryan Woolbert
4. Navigate to the Album
5. Purchase and download.
Amazon MP3: Sounds of Nature: Songs from Dreams & Inspirations
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078X2RPF4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_QxwwAb0TA032W

Here’s a link to the album on Spotify:
https://open.spotify.com/album/58O9qdUbS2d2csL8RStFdk?si=oPmcmHeUTkSGbqTHL881og
You can also purchase the album and download it through CDBaby:
https://store.cdbaby.com/cd/bryanwoolbert#.WllnA26HBxE.mailto

Thank you so much, and hope you enjoy this brand-new music!!
Bryan Woolbert