[NFBNJ] Update Rebecca Bryant

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Mon Jan 22 14:54:01 UTC 2018

Greetings to all!

I have updated news pertaining to Rebecca Bryant and the outcome of her
surgery.
I received the following this morning from Solomon, her husband.
Please keep Rebecca, Solomon and their family in your prayers and positive
thoughts.
Many know Rebecca however, with new members, I offer a short background bio
of Rebecca following the updated message.

Rebecca did have a quadruple bypass. There is still a little bleeding, and
she is still in intensive care.

Solomon said she's doing as well as could be expected, and prayers are
welcome.

He will keep me and others updated with any changes.
She is resting as best as possible and Solomon is thankful for the well
wishes from all.
Rebecca Bryant, is a member of the National Federation of the Blind of New
Jersey’s state board.  She is also President of the Northern Chapter and
President of the Diabetic Division.
Her love and interest with Braille has provided an opportunity for Rebecca
to tutor others with the gift of literacy.  She conducts outreach programs
in the community with the message of love, hope and determination to
transform dreams into reality.
If you want to raise your expectations,talk to Rebecca and she will do so.
Rebecca is an active member in her church, never stops learning and teaching
and is a friend to all.
Rebecca is on the road to recovery and keep her in your prayers and positive
thoughts.
Thanks for all concerned.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net