[NFBNJ] Save the date and join in our monster mini golf fun day for all

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Sun Jul 22 13:51:56 UTC 2018

Greetings to all!
Looking for a fun day in early August?
Looking to get out of the house?
Looking for an activity for your family and friends?
Looking to participate with other members in the NFBNJ?
Looking for an activity to laugh?
Looking for a Woo Hoo?
Look no more, see below.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

***

Received from Jane Degenshein, President, Senior Division, NFBNJ.

Save the date and join in our monster mini golf fun day for all

woo hoo
looking forward to a fun day together
Hello All
Below, you will find the monster mini golf fun day information flyer
Let Angela Perone know if you plan on attending for this fun filled day with
laughs and lightheartedness.
SAVE THE DATE

MONDAY AUGUST 6th

Senior Division invites all members, family, friends, neighbors, co-workers
to join us

Date: Monday August 6 2018

Time:  2-4 PM

Monster mini golf

775 route 1

south Edison  08817

Also, a game room is available for additional cost

The in-door location is air conditioned

Phone 732-248-4400

Access Link assessable

Cross street, Old Post Road

Enjoy refreshments at the snack bar

Cost per game: $10 groups of 4-5

Please confirm call Angela 848- 209 9465 by August 1.

If you are not available on Monday, August 6th, and participate on another

day, please inform Angela as the division would like to know how many

attended

Thanks for your consideration and hope to see you there!
Keep Smiling,
Janie Degenshein
Happiness isn't having what you want, but wanting what you already have!
Facilitator of ECHO (Eyes Closed Hearts Open)
state affiliate board member
President of the senior division of the National Federation of the Blind of
New Jersey
President of the Technology division of the National federation of the Blind
of New Jersey
NFBNJ Newsline co-ordinator
jdegen16 at comcast.net