[NFBNJ] Free and Low-Cost Theater Events

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Fri Mar 16 14:53:29 UTC 2018

Greetings to all!
received from Pamela Gaston, NJ CBVI.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

****
Subject: Free and Low-Cost Theater Events

The following information is being forwarded by NFBNJ and CBVI as a
courtesy, in accordance with our continued efforts to share information that
may be of interest or of benefit to individuals who are blind and
vision-impaired and should not be construed as an official endorsement.

The Stages Festival is in its 21st year of bringing free and low-cost
theatre to communities across New Jersey.

Every March, The Stages Festival offers free and discounted performances,
workshops, play readings, and behind-the-scenes events for all ages.  Events
are presented by professional Equity theatres
<https://njtheatrealliance.org/theatres> ; some take place at their
theatres, and some take place in libraries, community centers, performing
arts houses, senior centers and more.

Please visit stagesfestival.org <https://stagesfestival.org/>  to search 90+
performances, readings, workshops, camp samplers, and special theatre events
all over New Jersey throughout the month of March. 85% of them are FREE, and
the rest run from $2 to $20.