[NFBNJ] Invitation To All: Sports & Recreation Division NFBNJ Launches Summer Get Yourself Moving Personal Challenge

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Mon May 7 22:08:51 UTC 2018

Greetings to All!
Request for distribution to all on our distribution list from Linda
Melendez, President, Sports and Recreation Division,  NFBNJ.

If interested, join us on the call Wednesday, May 16 at 7:00 PM
All information is located below.
Enjoy the challenge!

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

***

The Sports and Recreation Division NFBNJ is launching a "Summer Get
Yourself Moving Personal Challenge" and everyone is invited to
participate. Linda
Melendez, President of the Sports and Recreation Division and Tony
Santiago, Board Member and Chair of the New Activities and Events Committee
will host a conference call meeting that will be held on Wednesday, May 16,
2018 at 7:00 pm to discuss the challenge, answer questions and explain the
registration process for members who are interested in participating. All
are welcomed details listed below the row of stars.

​​Regards,
Linda Melendez, President
Sports & Recreation Division of the National Federation of the Blind of New
Jersey
732-421-7063 <(732)%20421-7063>
Email: lindamelendez220 at gmail.com

****

*​​The Sports & Recreation Division NFBNJ Launches their “Summer Get
Yourself Moving Personal Challenge”*

Is there something new you’ve always wanted to try but just never made the
time for it? Would you like to resume something that you haven't done for
some time? Then sign up for our first-ever Sports & Recreation Division
NFBNJ Summer Get Yourself Moving Personal Challenge which will run from
June 1 to June 30, 2018.

Your challenge does not have to be sports related. It can be an activity
such as completing the reading of a book, attending a chapter or division
meeting, going to coffee after a chapter meeting with a new or inactive
member, reconnecting with a friend over lunch, seeing a show, or achieving
a personal goal. A suggested NFB Recommended Reading List will be sent to
registered participants.

Interested? You’re invited to an introductory conference call on Wednesday,
May 16 at 7 p.m. One hour before our regularly scheduled Sports and
Recreation Division conference call at 8 p.m. Tony Santiago, Board Member
and Chair of the New Activities and Events Committee will join me in
discussing how members can participate in this personal challenge. We will
also answer questions and explain the registration process. To participate
in this conference call please dial 605 468-8005. The access code is 460994
followed by the pound sign. Please dial in 10 minutes before so we can
begin the call promptly at 7:00 pm.

Also, kindly consider sharing this challenge with other blind or vision
impaired individuals so they can enjoy partaking in this opportunity as
well. Again, the details to participate in this conference call are: