[NFBNJ] Affordable Housing Available (Mailing Address Correction)

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Thu May 31 19:15:39 UTC 2018

Greetings to all!
See below and share with others.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net
www.nfbnj.org
Raising Expectations To Live The Life you Want!

The Correct Address: Portland Pointe, Attn: Management Office, 202 First
Ave., Atlantic Highlands, NJ 07716

Subject: Affordable Housing Available

The following information is being forwarded by CBVI as a courtesy, in
accordance with our continued efforts to share information that may be of
interest or of benefit to individuals who are blind and vision-impaired and
should not be construed as an official endorsement.
The Presbyterian Home at Atlantic Highlands, Inc. aka Portland Pointe, 202
First Ave., Atlantic Highlands is an affordable housing community that is
now accepting applications for their waiting list.

Annual maximum income standards set by HUD: $34,800 for one person   /
$39,750 for two people

If an individual meets the income requirements and are age 62 or over they
may qualify for an apartment at Portland Pointe

If the individual has a disability and needs assistance with the application
process, please call Judy Immordino, Executive Director, Portland Pointe at
732-872-9040

If you would like an application for Portland Pointe, please put your
request in writing and mail it to: Portland Pointe, Attn: Management Office,
202 Fist Ave., Atlantic Highlands, NJ 07716

Portland Pointe is a not-for-profit non-sectarian corporation.