[NFBNJ] NFBNJ: Urgent Hotel reservations and Pre Registration Updates

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Tue Oct 16 13:22:10 UTC 2018

Greetings to all!
The deadline for reserving hotel rooms has passed.  The deadline was Friday,
October 5.
I reserved several hotel rooms as in the past, some old timers don’t get to
it in a timely manner and there are first timers that we just were
introduced after the deadline.
With this said, anyone needing to cancel a hotel room reservation, please
call me and not the hotel as I have a list of those that want to attend
however are in need of a hotel room or rooms.
I will be making some changes as some have decided to share a room and
therefore, a room or some rooms are available.
Again, any questions with cancelling or securing a hotel room, please call
me at 973 743 0075.

I am in the process of reviewing the hotel room reservation list and for
those that have pre registered, thanks.
The deadline is drawing near, October 20 however, call me to discuss if
needs are to extend.  With this said, we need  a head count at least 7 days
before the start of the convention.  Pre registering makes my life and the
pre registering committee much easier and allows enough time to prepare all
needed items for a smooth state convention.
I am urging all that are attending, please pre register.
The PayPal information will close at midnight, Saturday, October 20 however,
there are a few days remaining to pre register via mail or phone by
contacting me at 973 743 0075.
Note: We are planning to distribute the agenda during the week of October
22.  The agenda will be forwarded to all on our distribution list, posted to
the state website and available on Newsline.

In addition, we will provide streaming and Facebook instructions
Also, provided will be information pertaining to donating non perishable
food and personal items for a local food pantry and information highlighting
to bring any unused or old canes  for distribution throughout the world.

Thank you for your continued support, interest and effort to raise
expectations to live the life we want!

warmly,

nfbnj1 at verizon.net
www.nfbnj.org
Raising Expectations To Live The Life you Want!