[NFBNJ] An Opportunity for All Blind and Visually Impaired Performers

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Mon Dec 9 20:47:24 UTC 2019

    Greetings to all!
Received from Pamela Gaston, NJ CBVI.
Please share with others.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

From: Pamela.Gaston at dhs.state.nj.us [mailto:Pamela.Gaston at dhs.state.nj.us]
Sent: Monday, December 09, 2019 9:19 AM
To: CBVI.Public-Email at dhs.state.nj.us
Subject: An Opportunity for All Blind and Visually Impaired Performers

The following information is being forwarded by the NJ Commission for the
Blind and Visually Impaired as a courtesy, in accordance with our continued
efforts to share information that may be of interest or of benefit to
individuals who are blind, visually impaired and deafblind.

The Greater Vision Foundation will present a showcase featuring blind,
visually impaired and deafblind performers and artists in June 2020.

The organizers are calling upon the tremendous talent they know is out
there ??? singers, dancers, comedians, spoken word artists and other
performers to register for auditions at:

GVFBlindTalent at gmail.com <mailto:GVFBlindTalent at gmail.com>

Individual performers and groups are encouraged to register.

The auditions will be held at the Hampton Inn, 205 New World Way, South
Plainfield, NJ 07080.