[NFBNJ] Updated Info Fixed link for after the holiday party

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Fri Dec 13 20:23:04 UTC 2019

Special Notice From Mac Biggers!

Please resend. The link in the email was broken and is now fixed.

Greetings to all!
Received from Mac Biggers, President of the Central Jersey Chapter of the
NFBNJ.

The information is pasted below.
All are welcome!

Come join us at the After the Holidays Party and the celebration of Louis
Braille’s birthday with your Federation family.

>From Mac Biggers

Hi Joe and Mike if you could please forward out the following message below
it is slightly different than the messages before. Thank you

mac biggers
Cell 8019169753
Macbiggers at yahoo.com

It’s not too late. Come join us at our holiday party. Please register at the
link below in the information. If unable to use the link to register and if
you want to pay with check Or need assistance with registration. Please
contact Mac Biggers at 801-916-9753. We have decided to extend our
registration until Monday, December 16.

      Come join us  to celebrate the after the Holiday Party and Louis
Braille’s  Birthday

Come join us for a fun day hosted by the central jersey chapter.
Please RSVP by December 16.

Date January 4,
Time 9:30-2pm
Come enjoy breakfast, bingo and more.

Sorry could not get Santa Clause he already at the beach for his relaxation
before going back to work for next year. BUT don’t worry we got one of the
ELVES to work overtime and come to our party. If you have been naughty or
nice, the elves will not tell Santa  on you. Your secret is safe with the
elves.

Please RSVP at the link below
Please RSVP no later than December 16

https://addmi.com/e/-LtaqLZkKjHZs7Cxm9YC