[NFBNJ] NFB PresidentRiccobono's Holiday Message

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Tue Dec 17 20:08:15 UTC 2019

Greetings to all!
I have pasted President Riccobono’s holiday message.
Talk soon!

President’s Notebook
National Federation of the Blind
Mark A. Riccobono
officeofthepresident at nfb.org<mailto:officeofthepresident at nfb.org>
410-659-9314

Dear Fellow Federationists,

As we come to the end of 2019, I am reflecting upon the tremendous
accomplishments we have had this year. The movement we have built continues
to grow in strength. More importantly, our Federation family continues to
forge the bonds that make all the difference in our lives and in the mission
we pursue.

One of the most encouraging parts of 2019 has been observing the growth in
our state presidents. Greater connections have been made, strong friendships
have been enhanced, and a great network of expertise has grown in all
directions. This group has come together when needed to ensure that our
family cannot be divided when the tough questions come, whether they be
about our push for minimum wage protections or the need for accessibility at
work and in the home. That each of you are teaching others to grow into
leadership in this movement means our future is bright and that the warmth
of our progress will be sustained.

I want to wish you and each of your families a safe, happy, and joyous
holiday season. All of the Riccobonos are grateful for your love, support,
and friendship in what has been a challenging year personally for us. It is
truly humbling to share ourselves with you and to have you reflect back the
same to us. We anticipate an outstanding 2020, and we hope it is even better
for you and your family.

Best Wishes,
Mark A. Riccobono