[NFBNJ] Division of Disability Services Resource Guide

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Mon Dec 23 14:59:20 UTC 2019

Greetings to all!
Not sure if I forwarded recently and therefore, I have provided valuable
information for your consideration.
Please review and save the following resource guide.
Thanks to Pamela Gaston for forwarding.

From: Pamela Gaston

Please share this information with your contacts and consumers:

The Division of Disability Services Resource Guide is the most comprehensive
guide of services available throughout New Jersey for people with
disabilities. This directory is updated annually.

Below are links to the directory in both English (print and audio) and
Spanish (print) as well as the link to the audio section, specific to
services for CBVI consumers:

English (Print):
https://www.state.nj.us/humanservices/dds/documents/RD/2019/FINAL_2019_DHS_NJ_Resource%20Guide.pdf

English (Audio):
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLspiLS805IyfWb0Md5AlmBmJuWatIq8tW

English Audio of Services for People who are Blind, Visually Impaired and
DeafBlind:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDqx8HxZOmM&list=PLspiLS805IyfWb0Md5AlmBmJuWatIq8tW&index=29&t=0s

Spanish (Print):
https://www.state.nj.us/humanservices/dds/documents/RD/2018/RD_18-%20Spanish-web.pdf