[NFBNJ] Diabetic Committee Meeting March 7 at 8:00 PM

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Fri Mar 1 18:15:08 UTC 2019

  Greetings to all!
Please read and share the following email message promoting the National
Federation of the Blind of New Jersey’s Diabetic Committee conference call
on Thursday, March 7 at 8:00 PM.
To be considered a committee member you must be be a paid member for 2019 to
a chapter and or division.
If not a member, please join the call as a participant and discussion at a
later date to join the NFBNJ can be highlighted.
Get involved!
Stay informed!
Raise Your Expectations!

nfbnj1 at verizon.net
www.nfbnj.org
raising Expectations To Live The Life You Want!

Hello this is the NFBNJ Diabetes Committee with important information to
share.

If you are diabetic and or have a friend or family  member that would like
to be a part of the Diabetic Committee Please ask them to join the call on
Thursday, March 7 at 8:00 PM.

Please join us on a conference  call. . The committee call is held on the
first Thursday of the month.

Ed Godfrey  is our chairperson.

If you would like to know about diabetes please attend to the call.
The guest speaker for this months call is doctor Robinson.
Her presentation is on the dexcom meter  ,diabetic  maintenance.

If you have a topic or  question  and or have a potential guest speaker,
please let us know during the call.

The call is usually an hour and is from 8 p m till 9 p m

Call in number: 6  0  5   4  6  8   8  0  0  5
code:  4  6  0   9  9  4 push pound
the prompt will instruct you to hit the number one key on your phone.

We will be listening for you

Thank you

Please spread the word.