[NFBNJ] NFBNJ: Revision of Agenda Guide Dog committee Conference Call monday March 4 at 8:00 PM

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Sun Mar 3 20:27:39 UTC 2019

Guide Dog Conference Call Slated For Monday March 4 2019

Revision of Agenda for Monday, March 4, Guide Dog Committee Call

Greetings to all!

Please read and share the following information announcing the National

Federation of the Blind of New Jersey’s Guide Dog Committee Conference Call.

Received from Trisha Ebel, Member, NFBNJ, Guide Dog Committee.

Requested  distribution from Dan Facchini, Chair, NFBNJ Guide Dog Committee.

Note: Information pertaining to becoming a committee member is provided

below.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

Greetings!

Prior to the announcement and the agenda for the upcoming conference call, I

wanted to thank all that have received and for those planning to attend to

the call this Monday, a description of being a member to this committee.

First of all, I want it known that I and the committee are inviting all

interested persons to this call.

If you have paid dues for 2019 to a chapter and or division, you are

considered a paid member of this committee.

Second, if you haven’t paid dues for 2019 or if new to the organization,

welcome.

We want you to participate for a call or two however, after two calls, we

wish you find the calls informative, interested, educational and

inspirational.

For further questions and or concerns, please contact me at 973 743 0075 or

email, nfbnj1 at verizon.net

Enjoy your meeting

Joe

From: Trisha Ebel

Hi All,

Please join us this Monday night at 8 pm for our first guide dog committee

meeting.  It will be nice to meet NFBNJ members and some new participants,

phone in and find out the goals of the committee and we would love to hear

your ideas as well.

If you know someone who is a guide dog user and or is thinking about

becoming a guide dog user, we want to invite them on the call, please do so.

Please rsvp to Trisha Ebel  if you plan on attending.

C: 201 456 0091

patriciaebel0302 at comcast.net