[NFBNJ] Next Spring Bowling Session begins March 27th

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Fri Mar 22 05:33:17 UTC 2019

Greetings to all!
Received fromDawn.
Please review and share with others.
Any questions, please contact Dawn.

From: Dawn Ferrara

Open to ALL people who are blind, vision impaired, DeafBlind and those with
sight.
All are welcome!

All levels of bowling experience.
We even have our own Guidance Rails available for those that wish to use to
assist the Blind & Visually Impaired to bowl independently!!!  (We will
assist in teaching bowlers how to use and benefit from this rail)

Begins: Tuesday, March 27th 2019
Time: 6:15-9:30-ish
Duration: Every Tuesday for 8 weeks
it is a league That requires a commitment due to lane reservations and the
perks of being part of the league
(shirts/discounts/pizza party).  *If you miss a week we will help fill in
your spot, however you are responsible for that week's bowling fees whether
someone bowls in your place or not, as this is a commitment!

Bowling Alley:  Brunswick Zone
Location:  679 Washington Ave
              Belleville, NJ 07109
(Access Link accessible: Cross Street - Grey Lock Ave)

Cost:
*$10/night - 3 games
*Optional add $6/night extra per night - for your own bowling ball
presented at the end of 8 weeks
*$5.12/night-bowling shoe rental

*Many benefits being on the league: food discounts, bowling discounts & free
games, a free league t-shirt, league pizza party, plus socializing and
meeting new friends!!!
*No outside food or beverages permitted
**Fun & good time REQUIRED by all!!!**

Please contact the league co-coordinators, Dawn Ferrara at (862) 763-0007
if
you are interested in partaking in our Tuesday night shenanigans, as we need
an accurate count of bowlers in order to reserve the lanes needed to
accomidate us.

Also be on the look out for a weekend social meet up in the very near
future!!!!