[NFBNJ] Important Notice Action required: ConventionTalking Sign Volunteers

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Mon Nov 4 03:41:08 UTC 2019

    Greetings to all!
With a few days prior to the 43rd state convention, Live The Life You Want;
We Got This, I received the following important notice from Linda Melendez,
Chair of State Convention Activities.

Thanks to all for your continued support.

Greetings Joe:

Could you please send to the NFBNJ distribution list.

****
Attention 2019 Convention Talking Sign Volunteers:

Please contact Talking Sign coordinator  Annemarie Cooke at 609-859-4084
to confirm your ??? Talking Sign??? assignments and instructions.

Thank you for your assistance and  I apologize in advance for any
inconvenience this may cause.

With warmest appreciation,
Linda Melendez, 2019 NFBNJ Convention Activities