[NFBNJ] NFBNJ: Seedling Promotion

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Mon Nov 11 01:33:30 UTC 2019

    Greetings to all!
Please review, consider the request and share with others.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net
www.nfbnj.org
Raising Expectations ToLive The Life You Want!

Win great prizes & help blind kids read!  Our ONLINE AUCTION is OPEN! START
BIDDING NOW! Nearly 400 items! (Bidding ends at 10 p.m. Eastern Time Nov.
14) Help raise $21,000 for 2,100 braille books for blind children! Win
fabulous items for yourself or for holiday gift-giving! ??? Or make a cash
donation! DONATE TODAY Please share this email with family & friends! Every
$10 raised gives another braille book to a blind child! Win an autographed
photo by internationally renowned blind photographer Bruce Hall or Pete
Eckert! RETURNING BIDDERS: Please make sure your credit card information and
mailing address are up-to-date with BiddingforGood.com. Thank you! VISIT
SEEDLINGS' WEBSITE Seedlings Braille Books for Children is a 501(c)3
nonprofit organization. 800-777-8552 | info at seedlings.org|
www.seedlings.org??? Federal ID 38-2565354 Connect with us ??? ??? ??? Seedlings
Braille Books for Children | 14151 Farmington Road, Livonia, MI 48154
Unsubscribe nfbnj1 at verizon.net Update Profile | About Constant Contact Sent
by info at seedlings.org in collaboration with Try email marketing for free
today!