[NFBNJ] Fw: This Is A Scam Veterans Day Donation

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Mon Nov 11 20:31:34 UTC 2019

      SCAM!  DO NOT REPLY To The REQUEST For Gift Cards.
See below.

Joe

***

Greetings to all!
I received the following email message. The email read that I sent it to
myself asking for gift cards.  Take notice to the email address.  It is not
my email.
I had researched this situation as a similar message was forwarded, probably
three to four weeks ago.

The scammer visits various websites and collects email addresses and then
forwards messages like the one below.
I would never ask anyone for such items.  If I needed to request, I would
call to discuss however, this would not occur.
I was told from Verizon, that unfortually, this is becoming more and more
common.

I will report this issue to the NFB, Baltimore as they are collecting such
emails.

Again, this message asking for gift cards is a scam!