[NFBNJ] Big Apple Circus Wednesday December 5 Dinner Opportunity

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Fri Nov 22 19:09:43 UTC 2019

Greetings to all
It’s that time of year to consider attending the Big Apple Circus on
Wednesday, December 5.
The information is provided after my signature block.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

The following information is being forwarded by  the National Federation of
the Blind of New Jersey as a courtesy, in accordance with our continued
efforts to share information that may be of interest or of benefit to
individuals who are blind and vision-impaired.

**

[cid:image001.png at 01D59E23.F03903D0]

DINNER AND SHOW IN THE DARK

Thursday evening, December 5, 2019 at 5:00pm

Show at 7:00pm – Damrosch Park, Lincoln Center

PURCHASE TICKETS HERE:

https://tickets.abigailskitchennyc.com/event/-dinner-in-the-Dark-at-Big-Apple-circus-

A complete 3 course dinner co-hosted by Abigail’s Kitchen and the Big Apple
Circus! Don your blindfolds to experience the depth of perception your other
five senses have to offer! Along with a gourmet meal and wine pairings for
the adults, juice pairings for those who prefer. Enjoy our Full, Live,
Simultaneous, Audio description and tactile experience of the all new 42nd
year of the Big Apple Circus!

For group rates and financial assistance, contact
LLewis at BigAppleCircus.com<mailto:LLewis at BigAppleCircus.com>

To purchase your tickets by phone:  (212) 673-8184

Dinner Co-Hosted by                Accessible Play Spaces from Adaptive Work
Places

Abigail’s Kitchen                                            PunkinFutz

[cid:image005.png at 01D59E23.F03903D0][cid:image006.jpg at 01D59E23.F03903D0]

Lisa B. Lewis

Director of Community Programs 🎪

LLewis at BigAppleCircus.com<mailto:llewis at bigapplecircus.com>

Voice 646-491-8934

Video Phone 646-863-7094

3 Columbus Circle, New York, New York 10019

www.BigAppleCircus.com<http://www.BigAppleCircus.com>