[NFBNJ] CCTVLooking For A Home No Cost

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Thu Nov 28 00:15:29 UTC 2019

Greetings to all!
Please read and consider sharing with others.
All contact information is provided below my signature block.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

  Looking for someone who can get use from a Aladdin Genie Pro model GEP-1
with a 32"Sanyo tv monitor. It helped my mother for several years but she
passed away a few months ago. It works perfectly and all we ask that it goes
to help someone. You can email me Bernie Kelly  at moddriver83 at ptd.net
or call/text at 908-319-5485.
The item is in Phillipsburg NJ 08865.
Only ask no calls after 9pm or before 8am.