[NFBNJ] Fw: Time Sensitive invitation for all to participate in a Touch Tour of Ancient Rome set for Saturday, September 28 at JKTC

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Mon Sep 16 14:26:54 UTC 2019

Greetings to all!
Please read and share with others.
A terrific opportunity!

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

From: Linda Melendez
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2019 9:01 AM
To: Joseph Ruffalo
Subject: Time Sensitive invitation for all to participate in a Touch Tour of
Ancient Rome set for Saturday, September 28 at JKTC
Joe:

Can you please send to the NFBNJ distribution list inviting all to
participate in  the NFBNJ Sports and Recreation Division event to be held
on Saturday, September 28 Touch Tour of Ancient Rome at JKTC; details
below.

Thank you,

Linda Melendez, President
NFBNJ Sports and Recreation Division
732-421-7063
lindamelendez220 at gmail.com

****
There still a few seats available to individually participate in a 90
minute multi sensory Touch Tour of Ancient Rome. So register and pay by
September 23 at www.nfbnj.org/sports-and-recreation-event/registration.

What???s this special event all about?

Professional museum educator Trish Maunder of Philly Touch Tours will take
us on an accessible, hands-on trip back 2000 years in time to ancient Rome.
We???ll learn about daily life and history through the artifacts and other
antiquities she???ll bring us as part of our tour.  We???ll be able to touch
and hold these valuable objects during the event. The activity will last
about 90 minutes and will be interactive and accessible.

The details:

When: Saturday, September 28, 2019 from 10 am to 3 pm

Where: Joseph Kohn Training Center, 130 Livingston Ave., New Brunswick, NJ

Price:  $20.per person.  Pay conveniently via PayPal or by check mailed to
our treasurer. NFBNJ Sports and Recreation Division, Geri McGinty, 89
Schindler Court, Somerset, NJ 08873.  Let me know if you need assistance
with PayPal; all you need is a debit or credit card to pay this way. It???s
free and no postage stamps to buy! If you choose to pay by a $20 check or
money order made payable to the NFBNJ Sports and Rec Division, please write
PTT in the Memo space.

The division will provide water and light snacks from 10 am to 10:45 am.
The Touch Tour will begin promptly at 11 am followed by lunch together from
1:30 to 2:30 pm.   Lunch also will be provided by the Division.

Please schedule your Access Link pick up window to start at 2:45 to 3 pm.

This event has a no refund policy.

Again, the link to register and pay is listed below:
www.nfbnj.org/sports-and-recreation-event/registration

The members of the Sports and Recreation Division look forward to welcoming
you on the 28th!
Linda Melendez, President
lindamelendez220 at gmail.com