[NFBNJ] National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey Diabetic Committee Meeting on Thursday September 5, 2019

ems553 at comcast.net ems553 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 30 03:06:52 UTC 2019

>From the Desk of Ed Godfrey, Chairman, Diabetic Committee NFBNJ

Submitted by Ellen Sullivan, Affiliate Secretary

Greetings Everyone.

We will be conducting our next Diabetic Committee meeting on Thursday
October 3, 2019 at

7:00 P. M.

The call in number is 605 468 8005

The code is 460994.

If you have a friend or family that would like to be a part of the Diabetic
Committee, please invite them to join the call. Everyone is welcome.

Please spread the word.

Thank you for your participation in the Diabetic Committee.

Ed Godfrey Chairman Diabetic Committee