[NFBNJ] National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey: Please consider if you are able to help us for an Afternoon of Comedy and Entertainment of Saturday, March 28, 2020

Ellen Sullivan ems553 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 6 17:23:31 UTC 2020

Greetings to all!

The National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey is proud to announce the
Comedy and Entertainment MusicalComedy Afternoon on Saturday, March 28, 2020
at the Knights of Columbus, Belleville.

The pasted and attached donor letter is provided with hopes that you will
secure items to assist with the event.

To chapter/divisions, consider this request and provide as an agenda item
for consideration.

Shortly, an email highlighting the event will be distributed with cost and
methods to make payment.

Again, we thank you for this consideration and your support to transform
dreams into reality!

254 Spruce Street

Bloomfield, New Jersey 07003

Tel 973-743-0075

 <mailto:nfbnj1 at verizon.net> nfbnj1 at verizon.net

Together with love, hope and determination, we transform dreams into
reality.

February 3, 2020

Dear Friend:

The National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey will be  hosting a fund
-raiser, comedy and entertainment afternoon  on Saturday, March  28, 2020 at
the Knights of Columbus, 94 Bridge Street in Belleville.  The proceeds from
this event will help support our education and outreach programs as well as
assist us to provide college scholarships for blind and vision impaired
people in our state.

We're looking for donated items and/or gift certificates or financial
assistance  to help us with door prizes and auction items at the event.
Would you help us out with a gift we can use for this important fund-raiser?
We will list all benefactors in our event program so that participants will
know of your generosity.

The National Federation of the Blind is a non-profit, private sector
resource of knowledge, support and encouragement for people who are blind
and vision impaired. (Federal 501(c)(3) ID #22-2716500). All donations are
tax deductible.

Please mail items/checks to me at the address above or call  (973 743 0075)
or email me ( <mailto:nfbnj1 at verizon.net> nfbnj1 at verizon.net)  for any
donations that need to be picked up. We look forward to hearing from you
soon. Thank you for any support you can provide.

Sincerely,

Joe Ruffalo, President,

 <http://www.nfbnj.org> www.nfbnj.org