[NFBNJ] volunteering resources to share

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Fri May 1 04:11:16 UTC 2020

Greetings to all!
Received from Liz Morgan,anactive member in the Garden State Chapter and
some divisions in our affiliate.
Liz is participating in several virtual calls.
She has provided information from one of the calls.
There is a saying, "Charity begins at home."
With this said, check with your chapter president and ask to start or join
to make calls to other chapter members.
Liz provides a list that should appeal to many.
Liz has provided her email address, see below.

warmly,