[NFBNJ] Upcoming Tech Talks

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Mon May 18 17:35:19 UTC 2020

Greetings to all!

Please review and share with others.
Joe

From: Elsa Zavoda
Subject: Upcoming Tech Talks

Hi Joe,

Can you please share this with your members? Thank you so much! Feel free to
join us! Just register with the link below.

Tech Talks Tackles Grocery Shopping!
Made possible by a generous grant from The Provident Bank Foundation, VLANJ
Tech Talks discusses accessible technologies and accessibility features of
personal computers, iPads and iPhones. The classroom is virtual, conducted
via Zoom, and free for all attendees.

In our next session, taking place on Wednesday, May 27th from 7PM to 9PM
EST, we discuss grocery store shopping apps and the Amazon shopping app.
Learn what shopping options are available for people with vision loss and
find ways to navigate shopping for groceries and other necessities from
home.

Registration is required for this class, as spots are limited. Use the link
below to register:

https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJEucuCupzMqEt3AsqebyOHAllv5-knTE7am

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the meeting. For more information, email
beyondsight at vlanj.org.

Thanks,
Elsa

Elsa Zavoda, MS OTR/L, SCLV, CLVT