[NFBNJ] Celebrate 100 years of Collective Action with the NFB of Minnesota

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Tue May 26 00:25:33 UTC 2020

Greetings to all!
Please review and share with others.

Joe

Subject: Celebrate 100 years of Collective Action with the NFB of Minnesota

Date: May 27, 2020

Time: All day, stream starts at the beginning every half hour

Audio Stream of Commemoration of the 100th Anniversary of the Founding of
NFB of Minnesota

May 27th, 1920, was the day of the first convention of the Minnesota State
Organization of the Blind, today known as the National Federation of the
Blind of Minnesota. Since we could not get together in person this May 27th
to celebrate, we have found another fun way to honor the occasion. We have
put together a celebratory audio review of 100 ways the organization has
made a difference throughout its history, presented in 100 voices of
Minnesota Federationists. A text version will also be posted, with
explanatory notes, links to the fuller stories, acknowledgments, and
references.  www.nfbmn.org/100years

#NFBMN100Years

Please tune in when you can, and feel free to distribute this far and wide.
Members of the National Federation of the Blind are excited to celebrate
with our fellow federationists in just two days.

Warmly,

Ryan