[NFBNJ] Requesting Time-Sensitive Assistance Regarding Social Security

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Fri May 29 05:24:47 UTC 2020

Greetings to all!
Please review and share with others.
Time Sensitive!
Joe

---

Requesting Time-Sensitive Assistance Regarding Social Security
Please forward this message to the members in your state:

  If you receive SSDI or SSI benefits or if you are in the process of filing
for or considering filing for benefits, we request your help with making a
time-sensitive phone call on Monday or Tuesday, June 1 or 2. Please contact
Valerie Yingling, legal program coordinator, at vyingling at nfb.org or
410-659-9314, extension 2440, for additional information and instructions.

  Mark A. Riccobono, President

  200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230

  (410) 659-9314 | officeofthepresident at nfb.org

who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work